Interested in how BirdNote can be used in education? We can help!
- Searching for stories to interest your students?
- Looking for lessons to use in a classroom?
- Building a lesson and need other resources?
- Want to share lessons you've created using BirdNote?
Find BirdNote stories for K-12 students.
- Grade level
- Next Generation Science Standards K-2
- Next Generation Science Standards 3-5
- Next Generation Science Standards 6-8
- Next Generation Science Standards 9-12
Find lessons that incorporate BirdNote.
Choose from lessons developed by other educators.
Inspire your students: find photos and videos in our Sights & Sounds gallery.
Search for images and bird cams by keyword, by bird, or by topic. Browse gallery.
Search our archive of more than 1,600 shows.
Search for past shows by keyword, by bird, or by topic. Browse archive.
Do you have lessons that use BirdNote?
Share them with others!
Are you an educator using BirdNote in the classroom or elsewhere? Tell us how.
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
Email [email protected] with EDUCATION in the subject line. Thank you.
BirdNote is grateful for the invaluable assistance of these advisors:
Christine Benita, Kintea Bryant, and Janelle Lasher.
Tags: lesson plan, lesson, class, classes, classroom, teach, teaching, teacher, education, educator, school